Mission & Values
To develop and sustain a collaboration which delivers services that enable people to live safely, free from domestic violence, and that advocates offender accountability.
Core Values and Guiding Principles:
We have a few strong and enduring beliefs that guide the rightness of our decisions. They are our core values and are grounded in zero tolerance for domestic violence and absolute confidentiality for our clients. Guiding principles are positions we strive to achieve, though they are not yet core values.
- Safety is a basic human right
- With options, clients can take control of their lives
- The domestic violence cycle must be broken
- Offenders must be held accountable
- Eradication of domestic violence requires education
- Easily accessible services remove barriers and effect change