To deliver comprehensive client services by Family Justice Center staff and partners to address offender accountability, safety, healing and prevention to enable clients and their children to break the cycle and live free from domestic violence.
Core Values and Guiding Principles:
We have a few strong and enduring beliefs that guide the rightness of our decisions. They are our core values and are grounded in zero tolerance for domestic violence and absolute confidentiality for our clients. Guiding principles are positions we strive to achieve, though they are not yet core values.
- Safety is a basic human right
- With options, clients can take control of their lives
- The domestic violence cycle must be broken
- Offenders must be held accountable
- Eradication of domestic violence requires education
Easily accessible services remove barriers and effect change