The Family Justice Center serves more than 2,500 clients each year, amongst our four locations. With needs ranging from office supplies and furniture, to cosmetics and snacks, our needs are both varied and constant.
Family Justice Center Wish List:
- Make-up/cosmetics: Foundation and concealer preferred, to be given to clients after having injuries documented,
- Supermarket gift cards: Value of $10-50; all grocery stores welcome,
- Paper products: 10-16 oz. paper cups for hot beverages, tissues, napkins, and paper towels,
- Individually wrapped, single portion size snacks (nothing with peanuts please), juice boxes, and “kid-friendly” short-cut meals (ex: Spaghetti-O’s, Chef Boyardee, etc.),
- Coffee Supplies: Keurig cups (coffee, hot chocolate, tea), individual creamer pods, and sugar packets,
- Baby Care: diapers (all sizes), formula, baby hygiene + care products,
- Over-the-Counter ibuprofen and acetaminophen,
- Full-Sized Toiletries: soap, shampoo, conditioner, toothbrushes, toothpaste, shave gel, etc.,
- Office Products: manila folders, small binders, dividers, tape,
- Cleaning products: Windex, Lysol Wipes, dish soap, sponges, Swiffer dry sheets, magic erasers.
- Winter coats/jackets (all sizes), for women and children. New articles only (no used items)