On May 23, 2017, The Buffalo News posted an article which highlights the Family Justice Centers efforts to open an office in Grand Island. In the article, FJC Executive Director Mary Travers Murphy said a potential free space for a satellite location has been identified and that the FJC has secured a grant to move forward. The full article is available on The Buffalo News website.
- A New You ~ Laura’s Story
- FJC Staff and Volunteers gathered on Thursday, August 1, for the Second annual FJC Volunteer Appreciation Picnic
- Voices Ending Violence Reaches Out to Buffalo Community
- Channel 2, Ewing held accountable for failing domestic abuse victims, survivors
- Domestic violence survivors and victims deserve better from journalists