Victims of domestic violence can face an uphill battle with the court system. Charges are filed against their abusers, but shortly after, those same people are out on bail, often to harass their victims again, or worse. YNN’s Katie Morse shares one woman’s story, and tells us why her family is now pushing for a law in her name, because she no longer can. Click here to view / read the story.
- A New You ~ Laura’s Story
- FJC Staff and Volunteers gathered on Thursday, August 1, for the Second annual FJC Volunteer Appreciation Picnic
- Voices Ending Violence Reaches Out to Buffalo Community
- Channel 2, Ewing held accountable for failing domestic abuse victims, survivors
- Domestic violence survivors and victims deserve better from journalists