NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell and the Baltimore Ravens have been taking a great deal of heat for their lenient treatment of running back Ray Rice for punching his then fiancée (now wife) in February 2014. Now, with the video of the actual assault circulating on the Internet, the heat has intensified, with the Ravens releasing him from the team, even though the facts of the case, already known to the Ravens and the NFL, have not changed… READ Casey’s full commentary in the Baltimore Sun.
- A New You ~ Laura’s Story
- FJC Staff and Volunteers gathered on Thursday, August 1, for the Second annual FJC Volunteer Appreciation Picnic
- Voices Ending Violence Reaches Out to Buffalo Community
- Channel 2, Ewing held accountable for failing domestic abuse victims, survivors
- Domestic violence survivors and victims deserve better from journalists