New York Times Story – Ainsley Gill accused her boyfriend of punching and of choking her. He was found guilty of misdemeanor assault but was acquitted of second-degree strangulation. Read the story here.
- A New You ~ Laura’s Story
- FJC Staff and Volunteers gathered on Thursday, August 1, for the Second annual FJC Volunteer Appreciation Picnic
- Voices Ending Violence Reaches Out to Buffalo Community
- Channel 2, Ewing held accountable for failing domestic abuse victims, survivors
- Domestic violence survivors and victims deserve better from journalists