ALBANY, N.Y. — Restraining orders against those who commit sexual assaults against family members will soon last through their probation periods, according to a new state law. Read the Full Story from WGRZ.com.
- A New You ~ Laura’s Story
- FJC Staff and Volunteers gathered on Thursday, August 1, for the Second annual FJC Volunteer Appreciation Picnic
- Voices Ending Violence Reaches Out to Buffalo Community
- Channel 2, Ewing held accountable for failing domestic abuse victims, survivors
- Domestic violence survivors and victims deserve better from journalists