The Family Justice Center of Buffalo officially opened its new Williamsville satellite office Monday to reach domestic violence victims in the Northtowns. WBFO’S Eileen Buckley says the new safe haven will provide shelter for women and children seeking protection from an abusive situation. READ or LISTEN TO THE FULL STORY AT WBFO.COM.
- A New You ~ Laura’s Story
- FJC Staff and Volunteers gathered on Thursday, August 1, for the Second annual FJC Volunteer Appreciation Picnic
- Voices Ending Violence Reaches Out to Buffalo Community
- Channel 2, Ewing held accountable for failing domestic abuse victims, survivors
- Domestic violence survivors and victims deserve better from journalists