Domestic violence doesn’t only happen at home. It spills into the places we take for granted as safe—schools, stores, salon, or any workplace. Cosmopolitan investigates how relationship violence puts us all at risk… and how the protective orders intended to give us peace of mind sometimes aren’t worth the paper they’re written on.
- A New You ~ Laura’s Story
- FJC Staff and Volunteers gathered on Thursday, August 1, for the Second annual FJC Volunteer Appreciation Picnic
- Voices Ending Violence Reaches Out to Buffalo Community
- Channel 2, Ewing held accountable for failing domestic abuse victims, survivors
- Domestic violence survivors and victims deserve better from journalists