Most people remember Aasiya Zubair Hassan for her death – how her manipulative and vengeful husband stabbed and beheaded her in February 2009 in an Orchard Park television studio. They remember the riveting, two-week murder trial that exposed Muzzammil “Mo” Hassan as a deluded and narcissistic killer.
- A New You ~ Laura’s Story
- FJC Staff and Volunteers gathered on Thursday, August 1, for the Second annual FJC Volunteer Appreciation Picnic
- Voices Ending Violence Reaches Out to Buffalo Community
- Channel 2, Ewing held accountable for failing domestic abuse victims, survivors
- Domestic violence survivors and victims deserve better from journalists